Thursday, January 15, 2015

Nourish

January 15, 2015


The Delicata: Roasted delicata squash, salad greens, dried cranberry, pickled red onion, millet, toasted almonds and feta w chicken and egg (meal size) - 2+

J's comment > a very tasty salad! As a strict non-salad eater, this was definitely an exception to my rule of 'portion control of anything green'; excellent balance of all listed ingredients; all ingredients were also fresh and not a single frond was wilted or looked like it had been squashed to an inch of its leafy life

Juice Box, Turmeric Toner: Filtered water, turmeric, honey, lemon, ginger - 2

J's comment > not bad; as the label says, strong turmeric flavor; not too sour or gingery as feared; this was definitely a 70% turmeric drink w the other three ingredients making up the last 30% in equal parts

Menu


Nourish Vancouver on Urbanspoon



Labels: downtown, healthy

No comments: